Track Your Application


The following section may be used for 3 purposes:
1. Filing a grievance
2. Voluntary refund
3. New Application

To file a grievance/new application, the following set of documents are required:
      • Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
      • Photocopy of Ration Card
      • Photocopy of Bank Passbook (1st Page and Transaction history from January, 2019)

In addition to the documents mentioned above, the following documents may be submitted for each of the two categories:
1) For a Small/Marginal Farmer
      • Photocopy of Land Record
2) For a Landless Laborer
      • Photocopy of MGNREGA Card

To file for voluntary refund, applicants may return the assistance to the following Bank Account i.e. xxxx. Thereafter, voluntary refund form with the following details may be filled:
      • UTR / Acknowledgement No
      • Name of Branch in which amount deposited
      • IFSC Code